Program Manager, Supply Chain
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Program Manager to join our Program Management team focused on architecting and enabling solutions for the Infrastructure Sourcing and Operations Engineering group. As a Program Manager, you will be chartered with architecting, aligning and enabling the Supply Chain solutions across the Supply Chain sourcing department, striving to identify, plan and drive implementations of scalable optimum solutions. Responsible for leading the implementation and the deployment of major programs you will drive transformation of E2E business processes and the related IT solutions. One of the challenges ahead of you will be to work across most of the Supply Chain functional domains to identify and build the value proposition in terms of architecture, roadmap and projects, to scale for Facebook growth, with a particular focus on our Supply Chain for the build of our Infrastructure Data Centers.
- Engage with business stakeholders, mainly in the Infrastructure Data Center business, by partnering with the operations leads and strategic Subject Matter Experts, to understand their strategic objectives, initiatives, pain points and needs for transforming their supply chain.
- Partner with IT and other groups to develop an E2E go forward solutions architecture that integrates across Facebook, to address the business priorities.
- Develop, maintain and evolve a related Supply Chain roadmap that best suites business priorities while enabling the go forward architecture.
- Develop related Business & IT processes
- Lead implementation programs and projects, ensuring quality delivery and expected outcomes. This includes the gathering of business requirements, development of process flows, high level solution design, training and change management.
- Monitor programs and projects outcome and retrofit into road-mapping and stakeholders' priorities.
- Provides mentorship and development support for peers, especially in Supply Chain and solutions best practices.
- Experience in development and implementation of roadmaps.
- E2E Supply Chain solutions architecture experience, across divers technology stacks (Custom, out of the shelf) and suites (ERPs, MRPs, Planning solutions, PLM solutions, e-Procurement, e-Sourcing).
- 10+ years of complex program management, in a fast-pace changing context.
- -Pro-active and self-driven, focused on delivering business value and getting things done, in a collaborative and service oriented manner.
- -Experience in building consensus and alignment across different business models.
- -Ability to focus under pressure and execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Hands-on and action oriented:
- -Action oriented, getting things done and overcoming obstacles.
- -Interpersonal and communication skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top