Program Manager, Scaled Operations - Product & Service Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
PSO's mission is to build a service engine that solves today's customer problems, and prevents tomorrow's. Solving problems is at the core of what we do. We think in customers shoes and strive to solve problems at root, and broadly. We embrace a culture of innovation, ownership & accountability. We work closely with our cross-functional partners in Sales & Product, leveraging the data and insights we are uniquely positioned to gather, to enable Facebook's businesses to thrive.
The Support Experience team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities and businesses on Facebook by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed. We are constantly seeking to improve the experiences Page and Group Admins have by implementing in product solutions and enhanced customer support operations. This Program Manager position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to-day support of our customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations. To be successful, you will have to have strong program and project management skills as well as be comfortable diving into the world of big data, synthesizing relevant trends and implementing identified solutions.
- Develop compelling data-backed analyses on ways to improve the customer experience
- Inform, influence, and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics
- Conduct in-depth investigations to understand unusual trends, leveraging data patterns and anecdotal feedback
- Partner with Product, Engineering and cross-functional operations teams to solve problems at scale
- Identify and implement new methods that improve team efficiency
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years work experience
- Experience sourcing and manipulating both internal and external data sets
- Experience with project/program management, customer service, and/or operations
- Strategic and analytical thinker with communication experience
- Experience assessing, analyzing and resolving issues
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and Excel experience
- Knowledge of SQL or statistical software
Back to top