Program Manager, Rights Manager, Media Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products, and packaging these insights for the rest of the company.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about Facebook's video products and our mission, and is relentless in finding smarter, better, faster ways of getting things done. This individual will serve as the voice of media publishers internally, working directly with Product Managers, Engineers, Legal, Strategic Partner Managers, Intellectual Property and Community Operations to ensure an amazing support experience for our partners.
This individual will spend at least 50% of his or her time focused on our Rights Manager product, to ensure that its users have access to exceptional support experiences and that the team is in lock step with Facebook's Product and Partnerships teams. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Become an expert in the support experience for media companies and emerging creators on Facebook, specifically as it relates to video rights management
- Serve as a key point of contact for Media Operations, joining recurring Rights Manager team meetings and maintaining expertise in Facebook product experiences for partners
- Develop scaled solutions, specifically for Rights Manager, that address publishers' Facebook experience, workflow, and product opportunities
- Collaborate with partners and partner managers to create exceptional support experiences
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into sound processes or communications
- Analyze publisher interaction with Rights Manager, and communicate insights to Product Management, Engineering, Legal, and other partners within the company
- Drive product adoption and usage by supporting partner facing programs and effective product launch support
- BA or BS Degree or higher
- 6+ years of experience in online operations, product management, consulting, partnerships or account management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of digital video business models and solutions
- Understanding of how the content distribution landscape is changing
- Relationship management skills and ability to work within a global organization
- Experience with identifying, utilizing and communicating performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs
- Understanding of Facebook's video product suite
- 2+ years spent working in the internet technology or digital marketing space
- Previous experience with digital rights management products
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top