Program Manager - Req Management, Recruiting
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebookâ€™s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level.
This is a highly strategic and impactful role for our Recruiting Programs and Operations team (POP). It is a thought leadership opportunity for anyone wanting to disrupt and innovate. This PM will work on our req management and req posting strategy and report to the Director of Candidate Engagement, a group dedicated to sharing our signature candidate experience with all our candidates - external and internal.
This role will have multiple parts. Firstly, drive req compliance that ensures our requisitions attract the best diversity, are bias free, maintain the correct approval loops and are streamlined in volume. In addition, our requisitions need to be a reflection of our company mission and culture and allow for the greatest sharing of talent across our org.
- Partner with multiple cross-functional partners to drive process improvements
- Work with compliance
- Design creative requisition posting strategies
- Liaise with the Diversity team and Recruiting leadership to refine and implement our posting strategy
- Coordinate with the Recruiting Programs and Operations Team members to coordinate communication strategies
- Prepare presentations for delivery to specific audiences e.g., monthly updates, leadership monthly recruiting updates and business updates
- Develop and execute recruiting knowledge sharing processes and procedures
- 5+ years of project management experience with focus on Recruiting, HR or Operations
- 2+ years of strategic planning or consulting experience
- Experience using MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio or other process mapping software)
- Experience with business process management, workflow, and life cycle management
- Cross-functional communication and interpersonal experience
- Experience in high tech environment
- PMP and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process
- Improvement experience
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
Back to top