Program Manager , Product & Service Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the customer and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the setup, execution and management of multi-channel service operations and experience in third-party program management; an interest for growing customer satisfaction through efficient operations and service excellence; a keen eye for identifying and scaling processes and workflow opportunities.
- Build and manage support programs across multiple regions, tiers, verticals effectively and to appropriate SLAs
- Take a data-driven approach to managing outsourced programs across multiple locations
- Ability to manage regional projects/programs (with vendor providers, for XFN stakeholders) and communicate the trade-offs between metrics in managing them to stakeholders
- Establish robust training and development programs to track and maintain high-quality output
- Emphasize scale for global support across multiple workflows while meeting requirements for specific regions and verticals, including understanding technology solutions and other needs
- Cross functional collaboration with sales, operations, policy, and legal teams to implement optimal solutions to thematic issues
- Communicate impact, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences, including stakeholders
- Identify and implement process improvements and technological innovations
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- Requirement :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder engagement and expectations
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking support metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Back to top