Program Manager, Product and Service Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of businesses across dozens of complex products. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the customer and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the setup, execution and management of one-to-many service operations with experience in managing service delivery through third party partners. You'll have an interest in growing customer satisfaction and engagement through efficient operations and service excellence, and a keen eye for identifying and scaling processes and workflow opportunities.
- Build and manage one-to-many support programs for multiple audience segments across different regions
- Develop a scalable community strategy that extends Facebook's reach with businesses users on the platform
- Collaborate with PMM and other cross-functional partners to deliver compelling product education and best practice content through one-to-many channels
- Be a wholehearted advocate for community members, connecting the dots between discussion in the community and internal support and product gaps that impact the member experience
- Ability to manage regional projects/programs (with vendor providers, for cross-functional stakeholders) and communicate the trade-offs between metrics in managing them to stakeholders
- Communicate impact, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences across both product and ops teams
- Identify and implement process improvements and technological innovations
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- 3+ years experience with operations, program or product management
- Experience in building, leading and engaging online communities
- Experience managing third party vendors for service delivery
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholders from a product or engineering organization
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Masterâ€™s degree
- Direct experience representing a brand or business through Facebook Pages
Back to top