Program Manager, Pages & Groups
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable support processes. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the community and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, supporting Pages and Groups, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
As Program Manager, you'll bring your passion for community, support and operations together to help build and execute support initiatives for people and businesses that use Facebook Pages and Groups to stay connected.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the setup, execution and management of multi-channel service operations and experience in third-party program management, a passion for growing community satisfaction through efficient operations and service excellence, and a keen eye for identifying and scaling processes and workflow opportunities.
- Build and manage support programs across multiple regions effectively and to appropriate SLAs
- Take a data-driven approach to managing outsourced programs across multiple locations
- Ability to manage regional projects/programs (with vendor providers, for cross-functional stakeholders) and communicate the trade-offs between metrics in managing them to stakeholders
- Establish robust training and development programs to establish, track, and maintain high-quality output
- Emphasize scale for global support across multiple workflows
- Cross-functional collaboration with product and operations teams to implement optimal solutions to thematic issues
- Communicate impact, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders
- Identify and implement process improvements and technological innovations
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder engagement and expectations
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking support metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Master's degree
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top