Program Manager, NPI (Oculus)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus Research, the research division of Oculus (Facebook), is currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated NPI Program Manager to plan, coordinate and control the development and performance our NPI manufacturing processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for controlling the NPI strategy which includes technology transfer (from development to production) to our production facilities. The position is particularly suited to a talented manager with strong NPI program skills who wishes to further develop their career in a vibrant, multidisciplinary and fast-moving R&D environment. This is a full-time position based in our Cork site, Ireland.
- Management of all NPI manufacturing process development and continuous improvement
- Responsible for establishing all manufacturing aspects of new products from design concept to full production release
- Managing the development and transfer of process technologies
- Responsible for communications and of all knowledge transfer and ideas to production teams
- Drive the development of NPI manufacturing processes that provide capability and improved yield and cost performance
- Ability to interface with suppliers and partners, from a technical and project management perspective
- Team management, leading and mentoring staff
- Documentation and control responsibility for all processes and procedures related to the position
- Point of contact for volume manufacturing sites and key vendors when required
- 5-10 years' experience at management level and proven experience in developing and deploying semiconductor device manufacturing process, enabling scale that has delivered improved yields and product cost
- Significant experience with high volume, overseas contract manufacturing.
- At least three years proven experience of program management of NPI or technology transfer activities
- Bachelor's degree, preferably graduate study and qualifications in Micro-electronics, Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics, or Material Science
- Knowledge of micro and nano-fabrication of opto-electronic devices such as LEDs and lasers, and the physics of their behaviour
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top