Program Manager - New Products, Business Integrity
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its community's experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join Business Integrity at Facebook!
Facebook is seeking a Program Manager to join the New Products team within the Business Integrity team. The Business Integrity team ensures the Facebook platform is a trustworthy place for users, developers, and advertisers to create and exchange digital goods and services. We're comprised of teams focused on scaling our digital supply chain globally with an emphasis on operational excellence, quality and data/analytics skills. The New Products team within Business Integrity program manages all new monetized and commerce-related product launches, acquisition integrations and ad programs (e.g. Video, Instagram, LiveRail). This team serves as the interface between Integrity, Product teams and acquired companies. Emphasis is on the pre and post launch stage before transitioning to respective teams as products/business lines become mature. This individual will ensure Integrity is brought in upstream in order to meet all operational, policy, process, tool, staffing and product requirements prior to launch and plan for fully and seamlessly integrating into the Operations functions required for long term sustainability.
Successful candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes and can think creatively to propose solutions and are passionate about problem solving. They will be passionate about enhancing and advocating for the user experience with product teams and cross-functional partners. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This position will be based in Menlo Park and will report to the New Products Manager, Business Integrity.
- Coordinate cross-functionally across with Product, Policy, Engineering, and Business Integrity Operations teams to launch new products
- Leverage data-informed insights to drive new products, processes and initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Product and Engineering to lead or contribute to large scale strategic projects as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale.
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics for enforcement for new products using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Influence Policy and Product decisions to launch new products based on the data-driven insights and expertise developed.
- Manage, coordinate, and/or support major projects as needed.
- Coach and mentor junior members on the team to drive impactful results
- BA/BS degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or similar).
- 5+ years professional experience
- Ability to source and manipulate both internal and external data sets
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to develop and present business cases
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical skills, with experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Experience with statistical analysis or SQL or Excel
- Understanding of the mobile advertising landscape, including an understanding of ad serving technology, mediation platforms, SSPs and DSPs
- Experience with statistical and data analysis (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, factor analysis, etc.) or experience in machine learning, predictive or descriptive analytics
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top