Program Manager, Media Community Development
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Community Development team contributes directly to Facebook's mission by connecting creators with their audiences, helping them meet their objectives through solutions like Pages, Videos, Live and Ad Breaks. We succeed when we help our partners grow their content business. The team is searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Program Manager to help foster and grow the video creator community on Facebook. This individual will use a data driven approach to understand partner profiles, and will be responsible for working with a cross-functional team including marketing, product and operations to define and execute the strategy and tactics to help thousands of video creators meet their desired outcomes on Facebook. Ideal candidates love breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights, and working in a dynamic environment.
- Direct, manage and set strategy to nurture the global ecosystem of video creators while being mindful of resource allocations.
- Build scalable processes for providing best practices and partner education on creating content that excels on Facebook and takes advantage of Facebook's unique set of ad formats
- Design & implement a service models and standards to establish how Facebook communicates with a wide scale of content creators
- Define, measure, report on & manage creator support goals to track growth, progress & efficiency—and that ensure a premium experience for our partners
- Create a two-way, flexible communication with creators by providing actionable insights to help drive & optimize performance
- Provide technical expertise and consultation to content creators across various Facebook products
- BA or BS Degree
- 7+ years experience in the tech and media industry
- Direct experience ramping and leading a cross-functional team
- Understanding of Facebook products, Facebook the company, and social media
- Ability to build relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
- Analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize a program's performance, and develop further experiments
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a changing environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top