Program Manager, Headcount Management
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We're looking for a Program Manager who is extremely detail oriented, efficient, and a creative problem solver to join our new Business Headcount Management team at Facebook. The Program Manager will demonstrate strong program management skills - analytical and detail-oriented, creative problem solver, ability to build and execute a project plan, and a proven track record of effectively facilitating cross-functional teams to deliver results. The Program Manager will be responsible for day-to-day headcount management to meet the evolving needs of Enterprise Engineering.
- Manage all day-to-day headcount changes/management and work with HR and Recruiting when changes affect team sizes in terms of job role and/or location
- Collect, analyze and report data to drive improvements and iterate on headcount programs
- Work closely with Finance and HRBPs to drive long term location strategy
- Collaborate with Tech Mission Control on inputs for SWE/bootcamp hiring
- Ensure internal headcount management tools are clean to accurately report on job profile, titles, etc.
- Assist HRBPs to drive HC/organizational strategy
- Analyze trending data, in terms of correct ratios and report these ratios to assist in long term planning
- POC for recruiting on all requisition/headcount needs
- Assist Finance in determining HC reallocation scenarios
- Partner with UR Grad team to determine number of interns, new grads for UR each year
- Partner with vendors to ensure we are appropriately staffing our contractors and be the POC to ensure team is as efficient as possible
- 4+ years program and/or project management experience
- Experience manipulating data/data analytics or data modeling
- Experience working with finance or HR teams
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience influencing, communicating, and presenting at all levels of the organization
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Experience creating and sustaining productive relationships with both technical and non-technical people
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Finance or HR
Back to top