Program Manager, Global Resiliency Team
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Program Manager as part of The Global Resiliency Team to partner with and influence Outsourcing Site Resiliency Programs. This team strategically develops and implements global programs to support teams who are exposed to graphic content. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams providing scalable resiliency solutions. Through ensuring high performance on existing resiliency programs and help facilitating transition of new programs, you will have a strong impact on the company's growth and the wellness of its content reviewers. Candidates should have a psychological background with resiliency-based program building experience. Consultative experience with communication and large-scale operation program management skills are highly desirable.
This role can be based in either our office in London or Dublin.
- Develop, implement and manage an evidence-based global resiliency program for workers impacted by repeated exposure to graphic content
- Partner with business leaders to understand work impact and propose solutions
- Leverage best practices from industry in influencing and driving a scalable program
- Be a trusted advisor on operational initiatives and program development primarily related to how we build resiliency best practices with our outsourcing partners
- Be prepared to manage large strategic priorities and coordinate across all stakeholders (internal and external) as needed to ensure the right execution, communication and resources are in place to deliver the key milestones
- Drive worker experience initiatives in vendor sites
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality data driven work â€¢ Willingness to travel required for this role approximately 30%
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- 5+ years of post-doctoral experience working with individuals suffering from trauma and/or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving skills and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship, strategic partnership and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups, locations, and vendors
- Must have strong organization skills and be detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity
- Willingness to travel
- Prior experience working in a corporate setting preferred
Back to top