Program Manager, Global Resiliency
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Program Manager, Global Resiliency to collaborate with, build, and manage Outsourcing Site Resiliency Programs.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams providing scalable outsourcing resiliency solutions. Through ensuring high performance on existing resiliency programs and help facilitating transition of new programs, you will have a strong impact on the company's growth and wellness.
Candidates should have consultative experience in the outsourcing environment with communication and large-scale operation program management skills as well as experience building resiliency-based initiatives.
- Enhance and develop a strong culture of trust and commitment to resiliency in how we support our outsourcing partners.
- Establish resiliency program requirements with partners and audit for compliance and ongoing quality improvement
- Be a trusted advisor on operational initiatives and program development primarily related to how we build resiliency best practices with our outsourcing partners.
- Be prepared to manage large strategic priorities and coordinate across all stakeholders (internal and external) as needed to ensure the right execution, communication and resources are in place to deliver the key milestones.
- Foster a culture of accountability and continuous improvement in the organization.
- Represent Facebook and the GRT in vendor site and channelize internal Facebook culture in the site's operation and resiliency landscape
- Be the voice of the vendor, understand their blockers, prioritize community member impact and engage Facebook cross-functional team to solve the same
- Drive employee experience initiatives in vendor sites
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality data driven work
- Willingness to travel required for this role approximately 30%
- 5+ years experience building, consulting and managing programs
- Communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working in the field of wellness/resiliency/human resources/legal
- Outsourcing experience and knowledge of outsourcing landscape
- Experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Analytical experience
- BA/MA in Psychology
- L&D Experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
Back to top