Program Manager, Global Outsourcing North America
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Program Manager to build and run outsourced programs, and to manage vendor relationships in the North America region. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal team's providing outsourcing solutions on Front-Office contact center areas like Advertiser Sales & Support. Through ensuring high performance on existing programs and building new programs, you will have a strong impact on the company's growth. This is a unique opportunity to support high performing team's programs.
Ideal candidates will have outsourcing vendor management experience in a sales and/or customer services environment, with excellent communication and project management skills. Additional experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions -such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising- will be considered. This position will be located in our Austin (TX) office, and support our North America markets, and will require travelling both inside the US and internationally.
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and governance methodologies
- Initiate and develop outsourcing solutions for internal teams
- Demonstrate project management experience including planning, creative development, execution, measurement, and optimization of projects
- Guide the vendor selection and negotiation process
- Drive legal, financial, technological aspects of outsourced programs
- Manage complex vendor relationships
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- 7+ years of outsourcing experience, and knowledge of outsourcing landscape in North America
- Experience with project management, presentation and communication with peers, management, and cross-functional teams
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional groups and third parties
- Ability to break down cost models and understand the drivers of ROI in an outsourced model
- Comprehension of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Ability to reach and exceed goals in a changing environment
- Ability to work in a remote team
- Online marketing experience
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top