(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Program Manager to join our Program Management team focused on enabling processes and solutions for the Infrastructure Sourcing and Operations Engineering group.
As a Supply Chain Program Manager, you will be chartered with the enablement of processes and solutions across the Supply Chain sourcing department, striving to identify, plan and drive implementation of process improvement opportunities. One of the challenges ahead of you will be to work across most of the Supply Chain functional domains to identify and build the value proposition in terms of architecture, roadmap and projects, to scale for Facebook growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Supply Chain processes and related IT solutions enablement, with experience both in business process and IT solution architecture as well as proven successful implementation of solutions (process, tool, management of change) across most of the Supply Chain functions: Forecasting, Demand / Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Logistics, Transactional procurement (Source to Pay), Supply Chain Master Data Management (e.g. Supplier Lifecycle Management, Product Lifecycle Management).
In this role, you will work closely across the Sourcing and Operations Engineering group, engaging particularly with the operations leaders and subject matter experts, to understand needs and priorities for supporting growth and scale.
A strong experience across all the Supply Chain domains (Forecasting, Planning, Order Fulfilment, Procurement) is a must, while having good understanding of the source to Pay processes for direct procurement and the related connections with indirect procurement is important. This is a hands on role, turning strategy into real, by focusing on fast paced delivery of initiatives that make a real difference to the business.
You will be part of a team reporting to the Manager of Sourcing & Operations Engineering Program Management.If you like a fast pace challenging environment where you can make impact, this role is for you!
- Engage with business stakeholders, by partnering with the operations, to understand and assess their pain points and objectives.
- Partnering with IT and other groups to understand their initiatives, priorities and overall directions.
- Develop a Supply Chain roadmap that best suites business priorities, as well as other partners’ directions.
- Collaborating within the Program Management team to interlock the S2P roadmap within a comprehensive Supply Chain roadmap that addresses other functional domains (e.g. SC Planning, Product Lifecycle Management, Supplier Lifecycle Management, and Business Intelligence).
- Lead implementation programs and projects, ensuring quality delivery and expected outcomes.
- Monitor programs and projects outcome and retrofit into road-mapping and stakeholders’ priorities.
- Be a “SWAT” team member, tackling fire-drill initiatives for the organization.
- Work on top-priority, large-scale and unique issues where success requires an evaluation of intangibles and strategic thinking.
- Trusted relationships throughout engineering and other parts of the organization.
- Area expert where teams look to for guidance and assistance.
- Provides mentorship and development support for peers.
- Implementation roadmaps and business cases development.
- Building consensus and alignment, across different business models (project based business and production based business).
- Development of process flows, business requirements, Test cases.
- SC Processes and Solutions enablement experience across multiple Supply Chain functions.
- IT solutions enablement, including developing Business and IT architecture. Experienced with multiple technologies (out of the box – Oracle suite / Niche best of breed / Custom in house developed solutions) and multiple solution stack (ERPs, Planning solutions, PLM solutions, e-Sourcing solutions).
- Experience in building business case and metrics from project, based on data analytics and rationale.
- 10+ years of complex project management, in a fast pace changing context.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top