Program Manager, Deal Desk
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced professional to join our Sales Operations team's Deal Desk function for Global Marketing Solutions (GMS). The Deal Desk's mission is to focus on managing our advertiser partnership program, in order to optimize for long-term spend growth and ROI by improving the value of our partnerships to FB and our clients.This role is an opportunity to be a part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping FB's advertiser partnership strategy.
- Develop the structure, terms and commercial incentive offerings in our advertising partnership agreements, in close collaboration with XFN stakeholders (including Global Sales, Finance, Legal, IT and Marketing Science)
- Support Sales team members in structuring partnership agreements, and assist with positioning and negotiations guidance
- Lead partnership negotiations with strategic customers and partners on behalf of Facebook
- Review and sign-off on deal terms to ensure partnership proposals are in-line with guidelines
- Manage the day-to-day rhythm of the Deal Desk, including monitoring the status and performance of partnerships
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of competitor offerings and market positions
- Build trusted relationships with key industry partners and clients around partnership agreements
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of work experience required in Business Development, Agency Trading, Procurement, and/or Sales Operations, or 6+ years with MBA/Master's degree
- Experience in leading and managing partner negotiations
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated listening and influencing skills
- Excel skills required
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
- Prior working experience in the media or technology industries, specifically digital media
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top