Program Manager - Data Management Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The PSO team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the customer and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
As a Program Manager for the DMO team, you will be designing and implementing improved workflow processes, ensuring we are tracking the metrics that matter, collaborating cross-functionally and globally, and delivering impact that will enhance Facebook's ability to effectively manage the accuracy and scale of our advertiser data.
- Daily vendor management of 20+ regionally located vendor agents while ensuring operational execution and quality control
- Cross functional stakeholder management including with teams across sales, sales operations, service operations, product management, and engineering teams
- Aggregate, synthesize, and prioritize user feedback
- Problem solving in an autonomous work environment. This includes taking initiative to develop new operational workflows and solutions
- Develop and design solutions to enhance the quality of our advertiser business graph
- Comfort with data and analytics that empower our team to make meaningful business insights
- Business maturity and cross functional stakeholder management including the ability to influence partners without direct authority
- Demonstrated experience of navigating ambiguity while balancing competing priorities
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results
- Customer centricity and a strong sense of urgency
- Additional languages a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top