Program Manager, Creative Shop
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. As a Program Manager, you will be an integral member of the Creative Shop team, tasked with achieving global impact through seamless execution. You will be delivering new regional initiatives and scaling global programs, to enhance the impact across people, partnerships, programs and performance. We are looking for someone with exceptional execution skills, who can roll up their sleeves to get the job done. You have the perseverance to deliver results, and the scrappiness to creatively problem solve in resourceful ways. You are detail-oriented, can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn trust and credibility within the Creative Shop and with external partners. You possess stellar organization and communication skills, hold yourself and others accountable to impact, and operate with poise in high pressure and time-sensitive scenarios. You believe that a strong creative team is one fueled as much by success and brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture and mutual respect. This position is based in our Miami office.
- Lead the successful execution of complex, cross-functional projects.
- Build project management system that is optimized for regional efficiency.
- Launch and scale global initiatives in an effective manner to drive collaboration and enhance regional teams.
- Surface regional training needs and collaborate with internal teams to build out skill development programs.
- Build a pipeline of marketing opportunities and key events to help publicize Creative Shop.
- Drive full regional adoption of core tools to track projects and showcase great work.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver insights against the project data.
- Develop communication strategy and publish to regional cross-functional teams.
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project
- Continually refine best practices for cross-functional project management consistent with Facebook culture
- Assemble and mobilize often large teams to execute on project objectives
- BA/BS degree required
- 7+ years experience
- Experience in social media, software, Internet or digital media industries
- Organizational and project management skills
- Experience working in and influencing global cross-functional teams
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Communicator with analytical skills and business sense
- Entrepreneurial – we’re still only 1% done at Facebook, this team is inventing every day and it takes ability to see the opportunities to thrive here
- Experience with Keynote / PowerPoint essential
- Open to domestic and international travel
- Experience leading global projects
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top