Program Manager, Business Systems Integrations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Business Systems Integrations team has the responsibility for developing scalable business applications required to take consumer hardware products to market. The various streams of applications are Marketing, e-Commerce, Order Management, Procurement, Forward Logistics, Reverse Logistics and Customer Service. We are looking for a Program Manager who has experience in managing a large portfolio of projects and programs, building project roadmaps, prioritizing the business requirements and performing effective resource planning while managing risks and dependencies.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Engage with business stakeholders and the solution leads to understand their strategic objectives, initiatives, pain points and needs to build the roadmap for the organization
- Partner with IT and cross-functional teams to establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to program execution
- Plan, monitor and deliver cross-functional projects on time and within budget in a matrix environment without direct authority
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the programs
- Identify and manage key dependencies across various different business asks within and cross-domains
- Monitor programs and projects and identify risks and mitigation strategies
- Communicate status of in-flight programs and projects to leadership
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where processes are fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Enhance current processes to make project delivery consistent and successful
- Provide mentorship and development support for cross-functional teams, in project management best practices
- 7+ years of program management experience
- Experience with portfolio management in a cross-functional environment supporting supply chain, order management and customer operations, applications and systems
- Experience performing project planning and portfolio organization
- Experience in development and implementation of program or product roadmaps
- Interpersonal experience, proven track record in building internal and external customer relationships
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience
- Proven track record of project and time management
- Experience in delivering business value
- Experience focusing under pressure and executing on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Communication experience
- Project Management certification or Management degree
- Experience working in high-volume consumer electronics industry
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top