Program Manager, Business Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Business Integrity's mission is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people, businesses, and Facebook. Our team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. We leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on our platform. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the Facebook family of apps. Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries. Opportunities are available in Singapore.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Product, Engineering, and outsourced vendors to lead or contribute to large scale strategic projects as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale.
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Leverage data informed insights to drive new products and initiatives
- Work with data and measurement partners to identify and track key program performance indicators, and ensure the results contribute to overall company, product, customer, and community experience goals
- Identify trends to enhance the support and detection processes and improve team efficiency
- Manage, coordinate, and/or support policy enforcement projects as needed
- BA/BS or Advanced Degree
- 4+ years of professional experience in product/program management or related field
- Analytical skills, with experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights/cases
- Ability to influence data, business, and engineering teams through an understanding of business and ecosystem needs
- Experience working with international or cross-functional teams
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience being a â€connectorâ€ across teams and managing a program/project against KPIs through to completion
- Experience performing analytics work or manipulating data sets
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of relevant landscapes including ad tech, outsourcing, policy, and spam/fraud
- Advanced degree
Back to top