Program Lead, Marketing Partnerships Program Management Team
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Facebook Marketing Partner Program oversees the ecosystem of companies that provide data, tools and services that maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for all its clients. Our diverse ecosystem of partners spans 55 countries and ranges from top marketing technology providers like Salesforce to niche startup Ad Tech companies in developing markets. Our partners are a critical aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar advertising business around the globe and help us achieve our mission to accelerate end-client success.The Program Management team owns the architecture, thought leadership, operations and processes that make the program and ecosystem grow and thrive. Within this team, the Program Lead is responsible for one or more category of partners (also called specialties) such as Ad Technology, Creative Partners or Community Management. The Program Lead develops and evolves the strategy of the partner ecosystem – what capabilities partners can offer that would make clients more successful – and then manages the program to grow and reward those capabilities as well as maintain the quality of partners within it. The Program Lead must extensively collaborate with internal and external teams, build relationships and influence stakeholders, and turn business needs into tangible milestones for the program. The role requires an understanding of the technology partnerships space with specific domain expertise in 1 or more of the partner categories the program houses. Successful candidates will have capabilities across project management, business development, data analysis, and business operations, as well as excellent communication and inter-personal skills.The Program Lead role is based in Menlo Park with up to 30% required travel to our offices in LATAM, EMEA and APAC.
- Become an expert in the specialty you manage
- Collaborate with in-market partner managers to develop a point of view on emerging trends and make appropriate updates to specialty criteria
- Evaluate client needs and define success for partner/client engagements in your specialty
- Leverage deep expertise, knowledge of product roadmaps, and capability gaps in the specialty or specialties you manage to:
- Assess partner performance
- Inform partner development
- Plan next-generation evolutions of your specialty
- Develop the strategy and tactics that will grow your specialty globally while maintaining a high bar for partner quality
- Synthesize & clearly communicate the above
- Drive alignment between multiple internal partner management teams, market development teams, Global Sales teams and product teams around the qualification criteria for companies within each Specialty
- Develop and maintain scalable processes for identifying, educating, vetting, and auditing partners for your specialty globally
- Help co-develop strategies and processes for new specialties and partnership programs at Facebook
- Engage directly as needed with companies applying to the Facebook Marketing Partners program to help them understand program requirements
- Understanding of the online advertising space, success metrics, and delivery channels
- Understanding of the Facebook marketing product suite
- Experience with advertising technology partnership ecosystems
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions.
- Ability to drive consensus across multiple internal and external constituents
- Process and project management skills
- 3+ years in operational roles responsible for turning strategies into actionable tactics
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills
- Ability to use data to inform strategies and tactics
- Ability to manage multiple competing workstreams
- A track record of managing global projects or initiatives across time zones with external stakeholders
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top