Program Delivery, Health Program Manager
- Austin, TX
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Life@'s mission is to help care for you while you're bringing the world closer together. We take a holistic and market-based approach to benefits and programs that give you and your loved ones resources you need to thrive in every stage of life. We are looking for a Program Delivery, Health Program Manager to join the Life@ team who can help drive projects, process improvement and delivery of plans to ensure a high touch employee experience. We need someone who is highly motivated, solution driven, exceptionally organized and has a strong attention to detail with equal consideration of "big picture," with maturity and tact.
- Provides operational support in the day-to-day administration and delivery of the Company's US health programs
- Partners closely with health strategy partners and provides operational insight in the design of new and existing programs
- Manages and lead projects and processes in partnership with internal and external stakeholders from design to implementation, developing scalable solutions and ensuring operational excellence.
- Remains current on all government regulations involving payroll and benefits, including, HIPAA ERISA, ACA and other statutory regulations
- Leads the review and update of SPDs, benefit booklets, open enrollment materials, etc.
- Keeps current on internal and external trends, business challenges, and priorities and surfaces them to health partners
- Conducts audits of data to ensure processes and policies are being managed effectively, and data quality is maintained/improved
- Assists with other projects as needed and proactively identify, communicate, and seek resolution for business issues
- Manages content updates of assigned programs on People portal and other internal sites
- Onboards/Maintains vendor suppliers and creates/monitors purchase orders
- Bachelor's degree or 10+ years of experience in benefits in a multi-state environment or in the tech industry
- Familiar with COE Operating Model and demonstrated strength in analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Working understanding of HDHPs and HSAs
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience with ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and ACA
- Experience with outsourced Benefits Administration (20K+ Lives)
- Vendor Management
- Process focused and understanding of end-to-end operations
- Experience evaluating, handling and running Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Experience managing a team
Back to top