Program Analyst, Tools
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable support processes. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the community and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, supporting Pages and Groups, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
As a Program Analyst, you'll bring your passion for community, support and technical operations together to help build and execute support initiatives for people and businesses that use Facebook products.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the setup, execution and management of complex operational projects; experience in third-party program management; a passion for improving the customer support experience through product updates, efficient operations and service excellence; ability to find clarity in ambiguity; as well as a keen eye for identifying gaps and scaling creative solutions.
- Create, manage, and optimize the technical infrastructure and set up of Facebook customer support programs
- Partner with Product teams to develop tooling solutions that remove roadblocks in scaling customer support and reducing customer issue resolution time
- Lead technical projects, focusing on developing product and tooling solutions for customer support that inform operational process
- Make sense of ambiguous, disjointed tools and processes involved in the Facebook customer support process and develop holistic solutions to connect the processes and improve the customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, and Product teams to implement optimal solutions to thematic issues
- Bachelorâ€™s degree with 1+ year work experience
- Experience managing projects and partnering with technical product teams throughout road-mapping and execution stages
- Experience analyzing technical details of products and service models and develop product and process solutions
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking support metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Experience communicating to different audiences, technical and non-technical
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment with a goal-oriented approach
Back to top