Product Visualization Team Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's AR/VR team is shaping the future of consumer electronics in the emerging fields of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality. As the Product Visualization Team Lead, you will partner with design and marketing to create world-class, photorealistic product imagery that pushes the state-of-the-art in rendering and styling. You bring visual storytelling and industry leading hands-on rendering and 3D skills together to create delightful brand-building digital product photography. You will help guide a small team to collaboratively explore and deliver the product imagery of the future.
- Create state-of-the-art imagery of category-defining products.
- Help create the visual language of our brand through imagery.
- Work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams on complex multidiscipline programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceive elegant, effective ways to showcase our products, highlight features, and inspire consumers.
- Lead/own imagery needs with a combination internal and external resources.
- Manage and grow a small team of cutting-edge product visualization experts.
- A Bachelor's degree in industrial design or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in product design or a related field.
- 2+ years experience of rendering and lighting consumer electronics or wearable tech products.
- Demonstrated experience creating renderings of products, materials, and environments.
- Domain experience in rendering process from polygon optimization through raytracing.
- Experience in 3D CAD modeling.
- Experience in a physically-based rendering program(s) (Corona, VRay, Maxwell, Redshift, etc.).
- 2+ years experience of people management or program ownership.
- Expertise in animation
Back to top