Product Support Specialist
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Product Support Specialist to join the Product Support team within Global Shared Services (GSS). The GSS organization helps businesses through scaled operations. Within the GSS organization, the Product Support team monitors and works to improve the quality and stability of Facebook’s ads products. Product Support supports sales and its customers in ads product issue diagnosis and resolution in an effort to improve advertiser satisfaction.
Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and our community’s experiences? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join the Product Support team at Facebook! The Product Support team fuels ads product quality and engagement by representing the voice of the advertiser and the Sales team in our stability processes. Our focus on data analysis allows us to work effectively with our engineering and product teams to build processes and techniques to drive quality on all ads products at scale. We also partner closely with our sales teams to give advertisers the best experience possible. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren’t afraid of being wrong.
- Investigate, triage and resolve issues with Facebook’s ads products
- Monitor and analyze advertiser reports for feedback and bug-related trends
- Separate advertiser confusion from bugs, advise the sales team/advertisers on how to accomplish the advertisers’ desired outcome
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Engineering and training teams to drive up product quality and understanding of product usage
- Communicate known issues to the sales team and their customers
- Define processes to support front-line teams in complex investigations to improve user and advertiser experience on the platform
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and understand advertiser sentiment better
- Fluency in English
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years professional experience (quantitative disciplines such as math, statistics, computer science, information systems)
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical skills, with experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Experience with statistical analysis or SQL or Excel skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top