Product Support Lead, Media Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures, creators and media companies on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products.
We are seeking a leader to establish and manage our global operations initiatives for media products. This individual will help us drive operational excellence by managing processes, quality and reporting for key media programs at Facebook. Candidates must be data-driven, self-motivated and flexible to change. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and regions, think creatively about nebulous issues, and be passionate about problem solving. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Become a subject matter expert in the media support products workflows, and improve our operations support process, prioritizing efficiency and scalability
- Use data-driven strategies and well defined KPIs to measure the team's success and goals around, user experience, and operational efficiency
- Build, organize, motivate, and develop a team focusing on maximizing quality and efficiency
- Identify automation opportunities as we scale the program globally
- Improve operations by building scalable solutions to address product priorities
- Analyze the scale and efficiency of workflows to make drive data-driven decisions
- B.A. or B.S. degree or higher
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of experience in an online operations, project management or product support environment
- Experience communicating the results of analyses
- Experience recognizing and responding to evolving threats and opportunities
- Experience working in media
Back to top