Product Strategy Manager - Ads & Business Platform (Menlo Park)
The Product Strategy team's mission is to ensure Facebook makes the best strategic product decisions. We support Facebook to most effectively allocate resources by providing a holistic understanding of our products, markets, and our relative advantages. We do so by closely monitoring the key trends driving our business and industry forward, translating those into actionable insights for the strategic direction of the long-term product roadmap, and influencing the relevant teams to maximize impact for Facebook.
This role is in the rapidly evolving Ads & Business Platform (ABP) Product Strategy team. The ABP team enables meaningful connections between billions of people and tens of millions of advertisers and businesses. Whether we're helping a small shop grow, or strengthening the communities of the world's leading brands, our solutions empower businesses around the world, create millions of jobs, and connect people with products and services they will love.
PRODUCT STRATEGY MANAGER - ADS & BUSINESS PLATFORM (MENLO PARK) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a deep understanding of our existing business using internal and external data
- Strategically evaluate new market opportunities, including assessing relative product advantages and disadvantages
- Become well-versed in the evolving competitive landscape and channel those insights to relevant teams
- Analyze the highest-priority strategic questions for the org, and influence product leadership based on the analysis
- Work with cross-functional partners (product, data science, engineering, user research) to surface opportunities and threats, outline data-driven strategic decisions, and frame actionable product recommendations
- Manage a high-performing team while maintaining the ability to roll up one's sleeves and do hands-on work
- 7 or more years of experience with business strategy or analytics
- 2 or more years of experience with team management
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing business growth strategy projects
- Analytical experience, with experience drawing insights from multiple data sources
- Understanding of drivers of a technology business
- BS or MS in a quantitative field
- Experience in SQL or other analytical language (not Excel)
- Tech experience in product management, biz ops or corporate strategy
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top