Product Strategy Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Product Strategy's mission is to make Facebook the best strategic decision-making company. We support Facebook to most effectively allocate resources by providing a holistic understanding of our products, markets, and our relative advantages. We do so by closely monitoring the key trends driving our business and industry forward, translating those into actionable insights for the strategic direction of the long-term product roadmap, and influencing the relevant teams to maximize impact for Facebook.
This specific role will provide support for teams across the Facebook family including Ads & Business Platform and Commerce & Marketplace. These are exciting and rapidly evolving spaces requiring a candidate that can quickly assess new opportunities and translate them into product insights and recommendations (often based on imperfect data from multiple sources). This role is highly cross-functional and requires influencing executive leadership across the business.
- Build a deep understanding of our existing business using internal and external data
- Strategically evaluate new market opportunities
- Work with cross-functional partners (product, data science, engineering, user research) to surface opportunities and threats, outline data-driven strategic decisions, and frame actionable product recommendations
- 4+ years of experience in business strategy and/or analytics at leading or startup tech/media company, investment banking/finance, and/or strategy consulting
- Experience problem-solving individually and in a group setting
- Knowledge of drivers within a technology business
- Experience shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing business strategy projects that deliver results
- Experience partnering with cross-functional leadership to turn insights into actions
- BS or MS
- Analytical skills
- Familiarity with SQL
- Communication and presentation skills
Back to top