Product Strategy Lead
The Product Strategy's mission is to make Facebook the best strategic decision-making company. We support Facebook to most effectively allocate resources by providing a holistic understanding of our products, markets, and our relative advantages. We do so by closely monitoring the key trends driving our business and industry forward, translating those into actionable insights for the strategic direction of the long-term product roadmap, and influencing the relevant teams to maximize impact for Facebook.
This specific role will provide support for teams across the Facebook family including Ads & Business Platform and Commerce & Marketplace. These are exciting and rapidly evolving spaces requiring a candidate that can quickly assess new opportunities and translate them into product insights and recommendations (often based on imperfect data from multiple sources). This role is highly cross-functional and requires influencing executive leadership across the business.
PRODUCT STRATEGY LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a deep understanding of our existing business using internal and external data
- Strategically evaluate new market opportunities
- Work with cross-functional partners (product, data science, engineering, user research) to surface opportunities and threats, outline data-driven strategic decisions, and frame actionable product recommendations
- 4+ years of experience in business strategy and/or analytics at leading or startup tech/media company, investment banking/finance, and/or strategy consulting
- Experience problem-solving individually and in a group setting
- Knowledge of drivers within a technology business
- Experience shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing business strategy projects that deliver results
- Experience partnering with cross-functional leadership to turn insights into actions
- BS or MS
- Analytical skills
- Familiarity with SQL
- Communication and presentation skills
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Data Enablement Solutions Partner- People Data Solutions
Menlo Park, CA
- Data Scientist, Analytics
Austin, TX + 3 More
- Data Scientist, Analytics - New Product Experimentation
Menlo Park, CA
- Marketing Science Partner, GSO Coverage
Menlo Park, CA + 4 More
- Marketing Science Program Manager
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
- Program Manager, Business Planning and Operations - SBG
Austin, TX + 2 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top