Product Specialist, Enterprise
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join the Enterprise Engineering team focused on support of the tools used by our HR and Recruiting partners. This position is responsible for delivery of technical support across a range of internal and external tools, providing timely customer service and high end-user satisfaction. The Product Specialist is part of the Enterprise Engineering organization, so candidates must be passionate about technology, quality and excellent customer service. This position is full-time and based in our office in Menlo Park.
- Be an integral member of the application support team responsible for multiple enterprise applications and projects.
- Monitor and analyze bug reports and internal feedback groups for trends
- Partner with Product, Engineering and training teams to drive up product quality and understanding of product usage
- Communicate known issues within the team and to our customers
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions
- Document and maintain knowledge base and run book for multiple enterprise applications.
- Participate in developing and maintaining service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance and general controls.
- Work with cross-functional teams to prioritize and deliver enhancements and new solutions.
- Deliver root cause analysis for reported incidents.
- Provide operational metrics to demonstrate overall health of supported services
- Demonstrate strong technical, communication, and troubleshooting and customer support skills.
- Oversee new product / service releases.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support in an on-call rotation
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years experience delivering SLA based service constraints and operational metrics
- Experience writing SQL queries
- BA/BS degree in quantitative disciplines such as math, statistics, computer science or information systems
- Experience resolving and communicating issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical skills with experience solving problems using data and providing business insights
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top