Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Product Specialist to join the Community Operations team. The position is full-time and is based in our London office. The Product Specialist team fuels product quality and engagement by representing the voice of the user. As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality and stability of Facebook's products. You will work directly with the Product Managers and Engineering Leads responsible for those products, shape product direction with user feedback, and help resolve bugs and other issues that affect the user experience. You will also serve as the face of the product to the user, communicating known issues and evaluating and improving education.
You will be joining a small and growing team in the London office and will have the opportunity not only to help shape the development of Facebook's products, but also to shape the growth and direction of the Community Operations team in London.
- Become an expert in the health and quality of Facebook products
- Monitor and analyze user reports for feedback and bug-related trends
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to shape, support, and execute product goals
- Draft and execute product/feature test plans
- Communicate the impact of product changes to internal stakeholders Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: 27 September 2018
- Closing date: 25 October 2018
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Experience with SQL
Back to top