Product Specialist, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is seeking a Product Specialist to join the Community Operations team. The Product Specialist team fuels product quality and engagement by representing the voice of the user. As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality and stability of Facebook's products. You will work directly with the Product Managers and Engineering Leads responsible for those products, drive down bug counts and shape product direction with user feedback. You will also serve as the face of the product to the user, communicating known issues and evaluating and improving education.
- Become an expert in the health and quality of Facebook products
- Monitor and analyze user reports for feedback and bug-related trends
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to shape, support, and execute product goals
- Draft and execute product/feature test plans
- Communicate the impact of product changes to internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- 1+ years of experience in a consumer oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize demands
- Understanding the technologies of building websites
- Experience with SQL
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top