Product Specialist, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is seeking a Product Specialist to join the Product Operations team within Community Operations. The Product Operations team fuels product quality and engagement by representing the voice of the user. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality and stability of a specific Facebook product. You will leverage data tools and other sources of user feedback to identify user experience themes, prioritize issues, and communicate key takeaways to Product and Engineering Managers to shape product direction. You will work cross-functionally with other teams within Facebook to improve user experience.
- Become an expert in the health and quality of a specific domain within the family of Facebook products
- Monitor and analyze user reports for feedback and bug-related trends
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to shape, support, and execute product goals, by elevating the voice of the user as an input into decision-making
- For some products, draft and execute product/feature test plans
- Communicate the potential impact of product changes to internal stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- 1+ years of experience in a consumer oriented environment
- Graduate degree or extensive (3+ years) work experience in a product-building environment
- Track record of leadership and ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize demands in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL
Back to top