Product Solutions Manager, Publisher Solutions
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated Product Solutions Manager to join the Publisher Solutions Technical Operations team; a global client facing service organization. As a Product Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for taking our product innovations and turning them into solutions for our publisher customers. In this dynamic role, you will work directly with the Sales, Engineering, Product Marketing and Product Management teams to pitch Facebook Audience Network products to new customers and drive solutions that solve their technical challenges and enable them to meet their business goals. Lastly, you will help translate customer needs and work with all teams to improve the overall Audience Network product experience.
- As a client facing Product Solutions Manager, you deeply understand the Audience Network Platform and underlying implementation to successfully support the spectrum of technical requirements across the client life cycle.
- As part of the Commercial team, you work hand-in-glove with our Sales and Account Management team as a partner. Leveraging your deep product expertise, you enable our commercial teams achieve its growth objectives.
- As the client's trusted technical advisor, you engage with publishers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of the Audience network. You will help your clients implement existing and pre-release aspects of the platform by teaching, consulting, and providing code examples and troubleshoot technical issues in real-time.
- As a client advocate, you will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent client needs internally as it related to product usage, requirements, technical troubleshooting and engineering escalations.
- You will have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts.
- You are great at multi-tasking and you prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- you demonstrate a consultative and analytical approach with focus on building partnerships internally and externally.
- Previous experience as a software engineer, technical consultant or technical support engineer
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- Experience with iOS and/or Android apps is a plus
- Experience with mobile, display, and video ad serving is a plus
- Experience with ad networks and/or monetization SDKs is a plus
- Experience in the online advertising industry is preferred
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit Posted: May 5th 2017 Closing date: June 2nd 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top