Product Solutions Manager, Publisher Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated Product Specialist to join the Publisher Solutions Technical Operations team; a global client facing service organization. As a Product Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for taking our product innovations and turning them into solutions for our publisher customers. In this dynamic role, you will work directly with the Sales, Engineering, Product Marketing and Product Management teams to pitch Facebook Audience Network products to new customers and drive solutions that solve their technical challenges and enable them to meet their business goals. Lastly, you will help translate customer needs and work with all teams to improve the overall Audience Network product experience.
- As a client facing product solutions manager, you deeply understand the Audience Network Platform and underlying implementation to successfully support the spectrum of technical requirements across the client life cycle.
- As part of the Commercial team, you work hand-in-glove with our Sales and Account Management team as a partner. Leveraging your deep product expertise, you enable our commercial teams achieve its growth objectives.
- As the client’s trusted technical advisor, you engage with publishers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of the Audience network. You will help your clients implement existing and pre-release aspects of the platform by teaching, consulting, and providing code examples and troubleshoot technical issues in real-time.
- As a client advocate, you will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent client needs internally as it related to product usage, requirements, technical troubleshooting and engineering escalations.
- You will have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts.
- You demonstrate a consultative and analytical approach with focus on building partnerships internally and externally.
- Previous experience (4+ years) as a software engineer technical consultant or technical support engineer
- Experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Experience in the online advertising industry
- Experience with iOS and/or Android apps
- Experience with mobile, display, and video ad serving
- Experience with ad networks and/or monetization SDKs
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top