Product Solutions Manager, Audience Network (Greater China Region & SEA)
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated Product Specialist to join the Partner Solutions Technical Operations team. As a Product Solutions Manager, you will be responsible to leverage your deep knowledge of our Audience Network Products to architect solutions for our Publisher Customers. In this dynamic role, you will work directly with the Sales, Engineering, and Product Management teams to help pitch Facebook Audience Network products, and drive solutions that solve their technical challenges. Lastly, you will help translate customer needs and work with cross-functional internal partners to improve the overall Audience Network product experience. This is a full-time role based in our Singapore office, covering the Small & Medium Businesses (SMB) in the Greater China Market and Key Businesses in Southeast Asia.
PRODUCT SOLUTIONS MANAGER, AUDIENCE NETWORK (GREATER CHINA REGION & SEA) RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a client facing Product Solutions Manager, you deeply understand the Audience Network Platform and underlying implementation to successfully support the spectrum of technical requirements across the client life cycle.
- As a collaborator with the Commercial team, you work hand-in-glove with our Sales and Account Management. Leveraging your deep product expertise, you enable our commercial teams achieve their growth objectives.
- As a client advocate, you will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent common client needs internally as it related to product usage, requirements, technical troubleshooting and engineering escalations.
- You will have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts, demonstrating an appetite for self-directed learning.
- With a view towards scale solutions, you will produce documentation, build solutions and provide guidance to address common challenges faced across the Publisher base. You will proactively evangelise your solutions and educate with best-practice examples
- You are great at multi-tasking and you prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- you demonstrate a consultative and analytical approach with focus on building partnerships internally and externally.
- Travel and market visits may be required up to 20% of the time.
- Previous experience (4+ years) as a Software Engineer, Pre-sales Technical Consultant, Sales Engineer or Technical Support Engineer.
- Experience with SDKs, iOS and/or Android apps is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences.
- Experience with the Online Advertising Industry, mobile ad-networks and ad-serving is preferred.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin required
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Manager, Publisher Solutions - EMEA Audience Network
London, United Kingdom
- Product Experience Analyst
Menlo Park, CA
- Solutions Engineer, Berlin
- Solutions Engineer, Stockholm
- Solutions Engineer, Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Strategic Partner Development, Integrity Partnerships & News Policies
New York, NY
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top