Product Security Manager, Novi
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Novi Security team is seeking a passionate security leader who can support a team of highly capable application security engineers in helping ship secure products and services. Your skills will be the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of over a billion people. You will support a team that is relied upon to provide engineering and product teams with the security expertise necessary to make confident product decisions. Come help us make life hard for the bad guys.
- Support a team of highly capable product security engineers that helps engineering ship secure products and services via regular security assessments
- Collaboratively define and drive execution of the short- and long-term vision, mission, and strategy of Novi's product security
- Focus on building and/or integrating existing security frameworks via static and dynamic code analysis and fuzz testing
- Work closely with engineering leaders across Novi to help them prioritize security issues in their products
- Support geographically distributed engineering and security team
- Collaborate with leadership to define Novi-wide security risk thresholds and help teams balance product and security needs in their decision making
- Provide executive leadership with a consolidated view on the security of our products, roadmaps around application security, and key solutions being developed to address application security risk
- 15+ years of work experience in software or security engineering, including 7+ years of proven hands-on technical management experience of security engineers
- Experience recruiting and managing geographically distributed technical teams, including performance management
- Technical experience across various security areas including web applications, mobile, infrastructure, etc.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience contributing to the security community (public research, blogging, presentations, etc.)
- Experience in financial domain
Back to top