Product Security Manager, Calibra
Facebook's Calibra Security team is seeking a passionate security leader who can support a team of highly capable application security engineers in helping ship secure products and services. Your skills will be the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of over a billion people. You will support a team that is relied upon to provide engineering and product teams with the security expertise necessary to make confident product decisions. Come help us make life hard for the bad guys.
PRODUCT SECURITY MANAGER, CALIBRA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support a team of highly capable product security engineers that helps engineering ship secure products and services via regular security assessments
- Collaboratively define and drive execution of the short- and long-term vision, mission, and strategy of Calibra's product security
- Focus on building and/or integrating existing security frameworks via static and dynamic code analysis and fuzz testing
- Work closely with engineering leaders across Calibra to help them prioritize security issues in their products
- Support geographically distributed engineering and security team
- Collaborate with leadership to define Calibra-wide security risk thresholds and help teams balance product and security needs in their decision making
- Provide executive leadership with a consolidated view on the security of our products, roadmaps around application security, and key solutions being developed to address application security risk
- 15+ years of work experience in software or security engineering, including 7+ years of proven hands-on technical management experience of security engineers
- Experience recruiting and managing geographically distributed technical teams, including performance management
- Technical experience across various security areas including web applications, mobile, infrastructure, etc.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience contributing to the security community (public research, blogging, presentations, etc.)
- Experience in financial domain
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top