Product Security Engineer, Novi
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Novi Security team is seeking a passionate product security engineer who derives purpose in life by revealing potential weaknesses and then crafting creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses. Your skills will be the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of over a billion people. You will be relied upon to provide engineering and product teams with the security expertise necessary to make confident product decisions. Come help us make life hard for the bad guys.
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyze, assess, and partner with Security, Engineering, and Business functions to respond to various security threats
- Collaborate with engineering and conduct regular security assessments
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Technical experience across various product security areas including web applications, mobile, infrastructure, cryptography, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and leads by influence
- Experience with an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with software development in one or more languages (Rust, Python, C/C++, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with security software development lifecycle in a fast-pace environment
- Contributions to the security community (public research, blogging, presentations, etc.)
- Experience in fintech
Back to top