Product Quality Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA - Seattle, WA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Product Quality Analytics Team is responsible for advancing Facebook's advertising business by identifying opportunities that improve the quality of existing and future products. With deep product expertise and understanding of the product health and confusion during the customer experience, the Product Quality Analytics Team partners with Product and Engineering teams to ensure we launch high quality and reliable products to the market. They reinforce that expertise by becoming fluent in the data around Facebook ads and use their product quality expertise to help us make better decisions about ad products and the how whole ads ecosystem is functioning for customers.
Product Quality Analysts are highly analytical, data driven, and scrappy- not only identifying impactful changes Facebook should make but enabling, through product/project management, the implementation of changes based on those insights. The customer experience, alongside data, is an important part of our product development cycle. Those who join our team are very passionate about improving experiences for other people, and are strong advocates for the customers building their business on our platform. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. The Product Quality Analytics team, is highly cross-functional, working with Product and Engineering teams to provide data-driven insights that help define our business strategy, product vision, and roadmap. Facebook is reshaping the world of advertising and the Product Quality Analytics team will play a central role in determining how successful we can be. You are passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and clever thinker, and have exceptional communication skills. This is a full-time position and is located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Explore the feedback and data about the customer experience, develop metrics as-needed, and ensure prioritization is data-driven and accommodating of short-term and long-term strategies for incorporating into the end-to-end product development cycle.
- Derive deep (quantitative and qualitative) insights around ads product use, stability, and performance of the customer experience across a variety of touch-points and data sets Facebook has access to.
- Manage communication and alignment across multiple partner teams:
- Partner with Research, Sales Support, and Marketing teams to identify opportunities to improve our products based on customer feedback.
- Partner with Engineering, Design to implement changes in existing products that are impactful for the customer experience and the new products Facebook will launch are high quality and risks are understood.
- Inform, influence, and execute new quality strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions.
- Bachelors and 2+ years post-collegiate work experience or equivalent in internships within tech, finance, consulting or related industry or Master or PhD with 1+ years work experience or equivalent in internships within tech, finance, consulting or related industry.
- 1+ years SQL experience
- Analytical skills, with experience building product intuition, solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights.
- Interpersonal and project management skills with demonstrated ability to build credibility, communicate technical content and analytical insights to multiple audiences.
- Self-starter, with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, drive change through influence, and collaborate effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience in analytics, product management, consulting, finance, project management, or sales-facing field.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top