(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Product Producer on the Factory, the internal creative services organization that is part of the Global Consumer Marketing team. The Factory is responsible for helping over a billion people understand Facebook’s products and services, along with building a strong brand narrative for Facebook and its key products. We design all consumer-facing marketing communications, including product marketing pages, product tours, videos, consumer education and brand awareness campaigns that will run across a variety of different media channels. We build and manage visual systems that support brand consistency across all communication channels. This role is best suited for someone who is dynamic, flexible, independent, and a leader in heart and mind.
This role is located in our Menlo Park office, and reports to our Executive Producer, on the Factory.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to find opportunities for new projects.
- Gather product requirements, user flows, and documentation for projects.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams as necessary to build consensus on priorities that lead to final execution.
- Drive product/project development through accountability with internal team and internal engineers.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency and remove blockers in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 5+ years experience working in startups, global tech company or roles within a digital marketing environment
- Experience working on mobile apps
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
- Proven technical background
- Bachelor’s degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top