Product Policy Manager, Global Elections Integrity & Civic Engagement
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced leader to manage, execute and collaborate on the company's Election Integrity and Civic Engagement efforts for the Public Policy team.
This role will work with our internal product teams on developing and executing new products in the elections and governance space as well as serve as an external spokesperson about our efforts. It is a global position that will work in elections across the world.
The Government and Politics Policy team is an external arm of Facebook that helps to manage the company's strategy on elections as well as works with the worldâ€™s governments and politicians on how to best use Facebook to connect with their constituents.
This is a full-time position based in either New York, Washington D.C. or our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop and manage the public policy team's efforts on the development and deployment of election and civic engagement products.
- Partner with the operations team that services the broader team working with governments and politicians.
- Be the external representative and expert for Facebook on our election integrity efforts globally.
- Work well across many different teams to drive projects and problems to completion and resolution quickly.
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years work experience working with product and policy teams and experience working on elections across the world
- Project management experience, with the experience leading and handling multiple cross-functional projects
- Presentation experience
- Experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Experience working with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Fluency in English and another language
- Experience working on elections outside the U.S.
Back to top