Product Policy Associate Manager, Platform
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an analytical thinker with experience in product policy to join our Platform Policy Team as a Product Policy Associate for platform-related product policies. The teamâ€™s mission is to create and communicate rules for how our products may be used by advertisers, developers, publishers, and all other people on Facebook.
As a Product Policy team member, you will work closely with a number of other teams at Facebook and Instagram, including our policy enforcement teams, and our sales, legal, product, and public policy teams. You will be responsible for understanding both Facebook and Instagramâ€™s business priorities, and helping our team craft and implement policies that best serve the company and the people who use our services in these markets.
Successful candidates will have experience in policy and/or policy enforcement and will be able to provide insights that will contribute to the shaping of the policies for the Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger Platforms. You should be passionate about the services we provide and the people that we serve in all global markets.
This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Build relationships with and understand the perspectives of partners on internal teams such as Product, Public Policy, Sales, Partnerships, Operations, Marketing, Communications, and Legal.
- Work closely with our Operations teams to streamline our policies and processes around the enforcement of our platform policies.
- Help develop and implement policies for the Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger Platforms.
- Act as a global escalation point of contact and manage internal communications for policy issues.
- Help articulate policy philosophy, launches, and changes to relevant parties, including management, operations, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Public Policy, Legal, Political Science, or similar field
- 4+ years of experience in policy, enforcement, or public policy, with an emphasis on technology
- Experience in international Internet/social media content issues
- Experience with analytics and problem-solving
- Experience with consensus-building
- Law degree or other advanced degree
Back to top