Product Policy Associate Manager, Consumer & Advertising
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Product Policy Manager with experience in Product Policy and external stakeholder management to join our Policy team as Product Policy Associate Manager for business-related product policies. The team's mission is to create and communicate rules for how our products may be used by our constituents, including advertisers, businesses, and all other people on Facebook.
As a Product Policy Associate Manager, you will work closely with a number of other teams at Facebook and Instagram, including including our Policy Enforcement teams, Sales, Legal, Product, and our Public Policy teams. You will be responsible for understanding both Facebook and Instagram's business priorities, and helping our team draft and implement policies that best serve the company and the people who use our services.
Successful candidates will have experience in policy, policy enforcement and regulatory alignment and will be able to provide insights that will contribute to the shaping of Ads Policies and developing relationships with regulators in a global company. You should be passionate about the services we provide and the people that we serve in all global markets.
This is a full-time position located at our EMEA headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- Build relationships with and understand the perspectives of partners on internal teams such as Sales, Product, Public Policy, Business Partnerships and Development, Operations, Marketing, Communications and Legal
- Build relationships with external stakeholders to understand the needs of consumers and consumer protection agencies
- Communicate Facebook's business policies to external stakeholders
- Help craft and implement Ads, Pages, Commerce, and other business related policies for all global markets
- Act as a global escalation point of contact and manage internal communications for policy issues
- Help articulate policy philosophy, launches, and changes to relevant parties, including management, operations, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in public policy, legal, regulatory or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in public policy, policy enforcement, or law, with an emphasis on technology
- Experience in Internet/social media/media content issues
- Experience with analytics and problem-solving
- Experience with consensus-building and persuasive speaking
- Previous experience working at a tech company or with tech clients
Back to top