Product Operations Manager
Facebook is looking for an experienced people manager to join our Product Operations (ProdOps) team, a component of Global Operations. ProdOps plays a critical role in product development and health at Facebook, from inception and testing, to launch and growth. The team partners closely with product and engineering to propel a simple vision: every user interaction works well.
As a Manager on ProdOps, you are responsible for managing a team of Product Development Specialists, Product Reliability Specialists, and Product Specialists who work cross-functionally to identify what is broken and improve what could be better. You will form relationships with leaders from Product Management, UX, Design, and Engineering to ensure your team has the resources they need to be successful. You will be required to showcase excellent leadership, people management, project management, problem solving, and communication to both internal and external colleagues at scale.
PRODUCT OPERATIONS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly manage a team of Product Development Specialists, Product Reliability Specialists, and Product Specialists.
- Maintain a strong team culture of trust, accountability, and commitment to impact.
- Define vision, set team and individual goals, and own the strategy and tactics to execute.
- Create structure for your team to solve ambiguous business problems.
- Be prepared to directly manage large projects and coordinate across multiple stakeholders in support of Facebook's strategic initiatives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the priorities of the product teams you support and lead your team in providing data-driven recommendations.
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years of direct people management experience in a highly agile, project-based environment
- 5+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience
- MBA from a top-tier business school
- Experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top