Product Operations Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a people manager to join the Product Operations team. Our team works directly with Product and Engineering to ensure the products we release to our community are delightful and high quality to use. We’re looking for an experienced people manager who loves to coach and develop individuals aligned to their strengths and who will be an energetic, passionate and strategic voice on our Product Operations leadership team. In this role you’ll oversee the specialists who support several different product teams and coach them to impact.
The scope of the Product Operations team is to improve the user experience with our products. The product specialists you would manage collaborate closely on newly released product and features to help project manage the key aspects of the launch (milestones, testing, dashboards). The specialists are also responsible for understanding the quality and user experience for our products globally. In this capacity your team will partner and integrate closely with Product Managers and Engineering to bring an operational mindset to product development.
This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced job in a start-up environment so flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor are a must. This role is based in our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Manage and coach your team of Product Specialists to have big results through career, skill and personal development
- Become a trusted partner for our product and engineering teams understanding how your team can help contribute to driving our overall mission
- Structured thinker who helps advance the strategy and execution of the ProdOps team
- Build empathy and passion for user experience and trust across the company
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity.
- 2+ years of experience with product or consumer operations
- Experience to identify opportunities and define operational improvements
- Communication and influencing experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top