Product Operations Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Product Operations Manager to join the Community Operations team. Our team works directly with Product and Engineering to ensure the products we release to our community are delightful and high quality to use. We're looking for an experienced people manager who loves to coach and develop individuals aligned to their strengths and who will be an energetic, passionate and strategic voice on our Product Operations leadership team. In this role, you'll oversee the specialists who support several different product teams and coach them to impact.
The scope of the Product Operations team is to improve the user experience with our products. The product specialists you would manage collaborate closely on newly released product and features to help project manage the key aspects of the launch (milestones, testing, dashboards). The specialists are also responsible for understanding the quality and user experience for our products globally. In this capacity, your team will partner and integrate closely with Product Managers and Engineering to bring an operational mindset to product development.
This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced job in a start-up environment so flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor are a must.
- Manage and coach your team of Product Specialists to have big results through career, skill and personal development
- Become a trusted partner for our product and engineering teams understanding how your team can help contribute to driving our overall mission
- Structured thinker who helps advance the strategy and execution of the Product Operations team
- Build empathy and passion for user experience and trust across the company
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- 2+ years of experience with product or consumer operations
- Experience to identify opportunities and define operational improvements
- Communication and influencing experience
Back to top