Product Operations Integrity Manager, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a people manager to join the Product Operations Integrity team. A successful person in this role loves to coach and develop individuals aligned to their strengths and will be an energetic and strategic voice on our leadership team. In this role, you'll oversee and coach specialists who support several different projects.
The mission of the Product Operations Integrity team is to improve the user experience with our products. The specialists you would manage will review content and data to classify and deconstruct emerging patterns and trends on Facebook. They work cross-functionally to frame and execute on opportunities to improve how systems and processes work. They will also personally lead strategic projects that are geared towards improving Facebook and our community's experiences.
This is a dynamic and changing environment so drive and a sense of humor are a must. This person will work cross-functionally with Product Management, UX Research, and Product Engineering to bring an operational mindset to product development. This position will be challenged with balancing the day-to-day operational support for product teams, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
This role will be located in our Menlo Park office.
- Manage and coach your team of Product Operations Integrity Specialists through career, skill, and personal development
- Become a trusted partner to our product and engineering teams in understanding how your team can contribute to driving our overall mission
- Structured thinker who helps advance the strategy and execution of the Product Operations team
- Build empathy and passion for user experience and trust across the company
- 1+ years of people management or coaching/mentorship experience
- 4+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- 2+ years of experience with product or consumer operations
- Strategic thinker who can break down problems through research and analysis
- Experience helping a team thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience scoping, structuring, and running operational improvement projects
- Experience in people coaching and development
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top