Product Marketing Manager, Video Monetization
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a seasoned product marketer with a passion for technology and media, and a deep familiarity with the video publishing landscape, business models, and platforms. You will be responsible for marketing Facebook’s video monetization products to major publishers, digital influencers, and emerging creators in the U.S. and around the world. The successful candidate will be able to develop strategic go-to-market plans across a range of monetization products, and work collaboratively across the organization to drive and measure execution. The right candidate will be an excellent writer and communicator who is comfortable with advertising metrics, media math, and industry business KPIs. This position is full-time and based in our main office in Menlo Park, CA.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to drive awareness and adoption of Facebook’s monetization products across a variety of publishing verticals.
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for key monetization products and features for publishers and digital creators, considering value proposition, target audiences, competitive landscapes, and other factors.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans.
- Create monthly, quarterly, and six-month go-to-market plans and objectives, working closely with cross functional teams to determine effective launch strategy and communications sequencing.
- Develop and maintain brand identity, product messaging, and outbound communications strategy for specific products and multi-product monetization programs.
- Partner effectively with Product Management, Media Partnerships, Engineering, Sales, Communications and other key teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a product marketing role
- 7+ years professional marketing experience
- Cross-functional management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to distil complex business concepts into actionable and compelling marketing communications
- Understanding of evolving business models, trends, and technologies shaping the digital publishing and advertising ecosystems
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top