Product Marketing Manager, Video Monetization
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual who is passionate about technology, product development, media, monetization and revenue strategies. This position will be responsible for helping to shape product roadmaps and execute against global launch plans to bring products to market. The focus of this role will be developing the advertising and monetization aspects of a growing array of FB Media products. FB Media products generally involve a growing library of traditional and emerging media content on FB and associated publisher and content owner relationships. Specific products include Suggested Videos, Instant Articles, Branded Content, Live Video and 360 Video. The successful candidate is both data-driven and has the ability to synthesize market trends in media and related business models, and can effectively work with colleagues across the company to drive results. This is an end-to-end product marketing role including initiating the development of new products and features, defining market requirements, providing analytic proofs for product strategy internally, running product alpha and beta tests, and developing/executing go-to-market strategies and collateral for new advertising products.This position is full-time and based in our main office in Menlo Park, CA.
- Drive product strategy bridging short term execution and long term vision
- Identify opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements
- Quarterback go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, policy, product documentation, and sales collateral
- Proactively identify and overcome adoption barriers
- Partner effectively with Product Management, Media Partnerships, Engineering, Sales, Communications and other key teams
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years (6+ years overall professional experience) working in a product marketing or equivalent (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with sales to support product launches)
- Candidates with a management consulting background with experience in advertising or media businesses will also be considered
- Quantitative analytical ability and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships inside and outside Facebook
- Experience with digital media/publishing & advertising
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top