Product Marketing Manager, Travel
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced professional to join our Business Product Marketing team, focusing on the Travel vertical. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled operator, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across product, marketing and sales teams. This individual will help lead annual and semi-annual go-to-market planning for the segment, synthesize market feedback for product development and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities and product development goals. This person must have excellent, detailed knowledge of our products and how they are used by Travel marketers today. In this role, this individual will build upon their understanding of clients' business needs to articulate our current and future solutions for the Travel vertical. With a global purview, this person will work with cross-functional partners to understand differences across markets that will reflect these in prioritization and our go to market plans. Strong communication skills will be important, and this person will be able confidently share the vertical roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
This position is full-time and located in our Menlo Park office.
- Play a key role in developing the holistic business strategy for Travel
- Develop multi-year, annual and semi-annual plans to drive revenue growth for the vertical
- Prioritize products and solutions for Travel clients to best address their business needs
- Distill market feedback into market intelligence that informs product roadmap
- Consult with Product teams to help shape feature development based on industry needs
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies and documents for focus area(s), working cross-functionally with teams around the world in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Partnerships, Measurement & Analytics
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years strategy, general management or marketing experience, including 8+ years of experience in digital media
- Industry knowledge of Travel vertical
- Knowledge of company's products and how they are used to drive business results in travel
- Experience influencing stakeholders and driving resolution
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences
- Facebook and Instagram user and knowledge of social media, reseller channels and vertical markets
Back to top